Founded in 2010, Atlas Cloud delivers and manages comprehensive cloud-based IT and hosted solutions, keeping data securely stored and allowing your team members to work safely and effectively from any location. We operate from two UK (three including Europe) certified data centres, where we provide cloud hosting, storage and support services, which include:
- Hosted Desktop Services: Get access to all files and applications in one online location
- Cloud services and technologies consultancy: Advice on the best cloud data storage solutions for your business, based on your unique requirements
- Management and installation of 365: Work on Office applications in the workplace and remotely, and create a space for collaboration in a secure environment
- Citrix ShareFile: Share files of any size easily and safely throughout your business whilst adhering to data protection laws.
- Disaster Recovery: Ensure the highest level of data security with DRaaS, ensuring you can always access your applications and information
To find out how these services work with your business, why not request a free demo?
Working with Atlas Cloud
Here at Atlas Cloud, the customer service we provide is just as important as the products we sell. When working with Atlas Cloud, your business can benefit from the following:
- A flexible working approach, by being able to access all files in one secure place
- Increased productivity through faster file and data sharing
- A scalable solution that can be customised to the needs of your business
- Unparalleled data security from an accredited organisation
- A seamless, comprehensive service to cover all cloud business solutions
- Ongoing support from award-winning industry-leading experts, knowledgeable in the latest technological developments
Accreditations and credentials
Atlas Cloud was the first managed services company in the UK to become ISO 27001:2013 certified. With this accreditation, we are qualified to establish, implement, maintain and improve information security management systems, accounting for any security risks that may occur.
Our other service credentials include:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- Member of CIF Forum
- G-Cloud approved
Through our commitment to development and obtaining accreditations and credentials, we ensure we are up-to-date with all industry matters, allowing clients to focus on their core business.
Who we work with
All types of industries and organisations can benefit from the Hosted Desktop services, cloud business solutions and applications we offer. We work across a range of sectors, including accountancy, law, property, marketing and construction. Find out how we have helped businesses just like yours in our recent case studies.
Our services are scalable and can be fully customised to businesses of all sizes. This allows us to work with organisations including:
- KIS Lettings
- HD Decisions