(Image: NPAS London)
The aptly nicknamed ‘Beast from the East’ has struck cities up and down the UK, sending the country, and most of Europe, into meltdown.
All aspects of daily life have been impacted; schools have been closed, roads have come to a standstill, and employees have been unable to get to work.
What impact has the ‘Beast from the East’ had on your business?
The weather conditions have impacted UK businesses in a number of ways, including:
- Employees failing to attend work due to travel conditions
- Staff having dangerous and stressful commutes, which have impacted their productivity and focus
- Early office closures to get staff home safely
- Reduced business output, loss of sales and loss of revenue
Fortunately, cloud solutions can help to protect your business against future incidents. In fact, 92.3% of users log in and work with minimal disruption with business cloud software.
Prepare for the unexpected with cloud-hosted solutions from Atlas Cloud
- Hosted desktops allow you (and your team) to work from any location, on any device
- Gain easy access to all of your files, applications and programmes from a secure environment
- Employees can work from home, keeping them safe from adverse conditions and keeping your business productive
- Gain a competitive advantage by keeping your business online when your competitors cannot
- Increase day-to-day productivity levels by up to 20%
Let Atlas Cloud help you to prevent this loss of business productivity. Get in touch, or request a free demo today and find out how we can help you.
About Atlas Cloud
Atlas Cloud can host all the applications your business will ever need to function and flourish. Everything’s on your desktop –wherever you are and on any device.
If you’re an accountant looking to utilise cloud technology, do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our Hosted Desktop solution and our partnership with Sage. Contact us today for more information about our hosted offerings.